Thursday, February 19, 2009

So yeah...We are boring

I wish I could say I have SO many updates for you guys, but Steve and I are really boring.

Steve is on the hunt for a new job after being released from Regions almost two weeks ago now. (Long story. If you need details you'll have to call) If any of you know of anyone who is hiring, PLEASE let us know. Steve is pretty open to any opportunities at this point.

I just found out last night that as of April 3rd, I am being transferred at work. Really, this doesn't sound so shocking to a normal person, but I don't like change and I LOVE the shift I am on right now. I'm sure it will be fabulous in the end, but I'm still making my list of pluses.

Really, all is quiet on the Hejna front, and that is not always a bad thing. My back seems to be healing well and we really don't have any major complaints.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Emily, your life is not boring. My lie is just so stinkin chaotic, but in a good way! Glad to hear you both are well. Tell Steve, "for every door that closes another one will open".