Saturday, November 7, 2009

Progressing "Perfectly"

Well, I went to the doctor on the 5th. The doctor said while I still have a long road ahead of me, my "spine looks perfect" for where it should be. I'm still very restricted, but happy to report I have been officially released to OCCASIONALLY leave my house. I still can't lift anything 5lbs or over, and I am to work on weaning myself off the back brace and the narcotics.

Needless to say, I am optimistic at this point. Thanks again to all who have sent well wishes, food, or items. I really appreciate it all. I still love visitors since I am primarily here at the house, so let me know if you are planning on stopping by!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Happy to hear you are doing good! I bet you are happy to be off "house arrest". Little by little and day by day, things will get better. If you need anything whatsoever, call me!