Sunday, December 20, 2009

1st Annual Hejna Christmas Ornament Exchange

Saturday, December 19, was the 1st Annual Hejna Christmas Ornament Exchange Party at our house. It was GREAT fun!

I spent the afternoon cooking food and trying to get everything ready. At 7 people started arriving and I was still finishing things up. We had Filet Mignon on Garlic Toasts (SO yummy!), Thai Chicken Skewers, Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs, Shrimp & Avocado with Wasabi Mayo on Cucumber, Bruschetta, and then the general veggies, rye bread with dill dip and such.

It was so fabulous getting to spend time with friends. Sadly, we don't get together nearly as often as we should. I can't locate my camera at the moment, but as soon as I can I will post the pictures from the evening.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Wow! What a menu!I wish we could have been there especially after hearing about the food that was served. I am so glad that you had a great time! Can't wait to see pics. Merry Christmas Em!