Saturday, December 6, 2008

YAY Family!!!

Thanksgiving was great. I worked Thanksgiving Day, but Steve hit both of his families and my dad's family was in town from Chicago and Milwaukee, so it was great to catch up. My nephew, Patrick, and my cousin Sarah's daughter, Casey, were too cute. Patrick was absolutely enthralled by another kid being around so they could play. We did our Christmas exchange that Wednesday and then lunch on Thanksgiving Day. Since my parents live in the city, it was nice to be able to stop in for a plate of goodness. Thanks!

Friday morning, Mom, Sam, Kate, Patrick, Eva and I drove up to Chicago to meet up with my mom's family for a lovely Christmas gathering and to celebrate my PawPaw's 80th birthday. My dad and Steve then rode the last train out of Alton up and met us there.

It was great getting to be around the whole family. That never happens! Megan and Jaime's kids are growing like weeds and all the kids played together so very well. I have pictures from the gatherings, but I will have to add those later as I have apparently not yet loaded them on this computer.

I hope this note finds everyone well and in good spirits for the next holiday. Love you all!

No comments: