Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I'm Thankful For - 2008

A friend of mine from high school used to always make a list of each thing for which he was thankful. The last couple of years I have tried to do the same. I mean, really it's what Thanksgiving should be about right? You should each make your own whether you share it with the masses, or keep it for yourself, it really helps put you in the spirit for the upcoming holiday. The following is my list of things for which I am thankful this year:


1. My husband, Steve - for all the love and all the fights...my life would not be as full without him.





2. Our puppy dog, Toby - he gives unconditional love and will do whatever he can to make us smile.

3. My neice, Eva, and nephew, Patrick - who knew you could love two little people so much?


4. My family - The Rineys, The Hejnas, and The Sifrigs. Each has a special place in my heart.


5. Good friends - We are blessed to have so many more than below.

6. My job - The schedule sometimes is rough, but it stays interesting

7. Helping Others - Steve and I put together one of the events for St. Baldrick's to raise money for kid's cancer research

8. Our First Year Wedding Anniversary - Steve had the florist do a remake of my wedding bouquet. It was fabulous!

9. Taking Scooter Rides - Steve rode more than I did, but it was fun to go through town on it

10. Kacy & Kyle's Wedding - It was a truly wonderful day guys...thanks for including us...we love you!

11. Completed House Projects - The hot tub is great and SO relaxing!

12. Days on the lake - Thanks Tim! Miss you!!!

13. Birthday Surprises - Steve and Amy threw me a birthday luau. It was great!

14. The Grand Canyon - It was absolutely breath taking

15. Pumpkin Picking with the fam - Patrick was so cute running to all of the pumpkins. It was ADORABLE!!!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I love this post!! I may copy you... It is so nice to sit back and really think about waht you are thankful for!! I am thankful you took the time and that it remided me!