Friday, January 16, 2009

It's good to be home

I got home today from a CIT Training in Champaign, Illinois. It was literally -14 degrees yesterday, but it felt like -33! I love the winter, but it's so nice to live in an area that is 10 degrees warmer than where I was for the last few days. It was even hard to start my car!!!

Plus, you know it is GREAT to get to sleep in my own bed tonight. Ugh to having to wake up in the morning, but yay for the comfy bed and warm home I have to call my own.

When I got home I thought my puppy was going to come out of his skin he was so excited. Steve came home from work and took me out to dinner since he was so happy to have me back home.

It is good to be home and to be loved as much as I am. I may not say it often enough, but I truly am blessed.

No comments: